Virtuous Leadership Seminars
- To contemplate greatness and instill in participants a powerful desire to achieve it.
- To develop in participants a deep sense of personal dignity.
- To help them understand and practice the six virtues that make up the Virtuous Leadership System: the four basic virtues of prudence (practical wisdom), courage, self control (self mastery) and justice, which constitute the foundations of leadership, and the crowning virtues of magnanimity (greatness) and humility (service), which comprise the essence of leadership.
- To help them discover their weaknesses and strengths.
- To help them discover their mission in life and fulfill it.
- To improve the corporate culture and mission orientation of organizations.